I am a wayfarer, halfway between a traveller and an explorer. With curiosity and passion I support people to take steps they want and need to rediscover and rekindle their own spark in order to enlighten themselves and others. My aim is to give back what I received and learnt.
Coaching & Training Expertise
- Professional Certified Coach ICF
- Success Unlimited Network Coach
- Communication Skills in Healthcare lecturer at Catholic University of Sacred Heart
- National Representative of EACH – International Association for Communication in Healthcare
- Co-founder together with Robert Dilts of Success Factor Modeling for Healthcare study
- NLP Master Trainer
- Trainer in the Italian Association of Trainers (AIF) Professional Trainers Registry
- Author of three books about Coaching and Communication Skills in Healthcare
- 2.000+ Coaching hours
- 8.000+ Training hours
Purpose is the reason we travel. Passion is the light that illuminates our path.
Who I am
PCC Coach, Trainer and Author
I am a mother of four children, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC ICF), a Coach Trainer, a NLP Master Trainer and a Lecturer about Communication Skills in Health at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart.
I have been working many years in the Communication & Marketing field. When I was 34 years old I was struck by a fulminant hepatitis that forced me to a liver transplant in emergency. My clinical path allowed me to “be reborn and to give myself a second chance”.
Since then I’ve been training thousands of Health Professionals and students about communication skills in Healthcare. I love to support my clients to become aware of their resources, get their goals for their personal and professional growth, by developing the skills they need and achieving a more meaningful life.
I created and managed coaching and training programs with companies, managers, executives, entrepreneurs and professionals. I developed with Robert Dilts the Success Factor Modeling for Healthcare study, a research on success factors in Healthcare Ecosystem.
I wrote three books about my personal experience, Life Coaching and Communication Skills in Healthcare.
My purpose is to give back what I received and learnt to provide value.
I continue my journey by learning everyday, from my clients too.