- Executive, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- MPP®️ trainer
- ICI – Integrated Coaching Institute – Master coach
- Case Western Reserve University, Inspiring Leadership through emotional Intelligence By Richard Boyatzis and Daniel Golleman
- Neuroscience Basics, Instituto Conectomus
- +5.000 coaching hours with corporate clients
My mission is to spread all the knowledge that I added and thus impact even more people in a positive and meaningful way.
Who I am
I am a mother of two, Certified Professional Coach (PCC ICF), Executive & Life Coach, focused on Emotional Intelligence, trainer and co-author of the MPP Methodology.
I have a degree in Social Communication, and since 2006 I have dedicated myself exclusively to human development through coaching and with influence from other disciplines such as neuroscience, positive discipline, somatic experience and primal leadership.
I have helped hundreds of people (executives and professionals) to find new ways inside them: more efficient, faster and more constructive to reach goals and achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
I participated in several coaching programs within companies, partnering with managers, executives, entrepreneurs and professionals. Together with Regina Gianetti, a mindfulness specialist, I developed the mindful coach program that explores a more conscious approach to coaching services and leadership.